KYCF16 Inflatable Slide Amusement Park
$0 USD (excl. shipping & import fees)
Recommended order value > $3000. Why?
- Your logo on the inflatable for free
- Fully customizable: everything to your liking
- Free marketing images upon request
- Comes with the suitable blower(s)
For an order of several inflatable units, the production time is generally 15 – 30 business days. Ocean freight usually takes around 20 – 40 days depending on your location. Taking into account the time for payment processing, shipment booking, customs clearance, etc, it can take a total of 3 months, or even longer.
* Due to Covid-19, there may be occurences of port congestion delaying the incoming shipments, especially in the US.
The most common and cheapest shipping method for inflatables is ocean freight. You can have us arrange delivery to your seaport (CIF), or to your doorstep (DDP). You can also use your own freight forwarder to pick up from our seaport (FOB), or from our warehouse (EXW). As to customs clearance, you can either use the freight forwarder’s services, or get another customs broker to handle that for you.
Under DDP term, all shipping and import fees are covered in our shipping quote.
Under CIF term, our shipping quote only covers the costs of delivery to your seaport, and you will need to pay the destination fees and customs duties upon arrival of your order. These fees may add up to hundreds or over a thousand of US $ depending on your order value and package volume.
And under FOB or EXW term, you need to get the shipping quote from your freight forwarder.
We usually work with direct wire transfer via debit card or credit card. For more payment options, contact us for availability. The payment term is 50% deposit before production, and balance before shipping. If your order is less than US $3000, you may want to pay in full before production to save some transaction fee.
Yes, and OEM is accepted. Just tell us your requirements. We are here to fulfill your inflatable needs.
Each inflatable unit comes with a storage bag, CE/UL/GS approved air blower(s) and a patch kit.
Easy & Stress-Free Ordering Experience
- Add products to the cart and submit an RFQ, or contact our sales rep to specify the units and order quantity with any customization you need.
- We will get in touch with you to find out the best shipping option and give a corresponding shipping quote.
- We will send you an invoice for you to confirm. A 50% deposit is required to start.
- For custom designed units, we will make a digital rendering for your approval before moving on to the manufacture process.
- When the manufacture is done, we will set up the inflatables and take photos and videos of them for your final approval.
- We will arrange shipping. The balance payment is required.
- Now your order is on the way and we will provide you with the necessary documents for the import process.